Sabrina has been specialising in plant-based cooking, herbal medicine and holistic health for her local community for over 5 years. What started as a personal journey for her own recovery turned into a passion to teach others how to overcome diseases naturally. She is devoted to learning and radiating knowledge, in particular from ancient and plant sources, for everyone to utilise and enjoy dynamic wellness and bliss. Today, Sabrina educates through her online blog as well as offers private chef services, cooking classes and seasonal specialties in Singapore.
Sabrina’s Training and Qualifications
- Sous Chef, Wholesome Savour, plant based vegan cafe in Singapore
- Certificate in Ayurveda Philosophy and Pharmacy (2018), Greens Ayurveda, internationally renowned centre of excellence for Ayurvedic treatments and training programs
- Certificate in Intermediate Herbal Studies (2017), the Herbal Academy, online school of herbalism
- Professional Raw Food Chef: Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy (2016), world’s leading plant based culinary education centre
- Bachelor of Science (Honours), Life Science (Biomedical Science) (2013), National University of Singapore
Nature itself is the best physician. -Hippocrates