Come learn the foundations of how to prepare lively raw meals for vitality and vigour!
Who should take this course:
This workshop is ideal for you if you are curious about raw food, starting out on your raw food journey or simply want to learn how to incorporate more high vitality, non-cooked meals that can be made easily at home with minimum equipment.
What Be Live! course covers:
- What is raw food
- Benefits of the raw food lifestyle
- Pantry and kitchen tools
- Techniques in raw food preparation
- Juicing & Blending
- Soaking & Sprouting
- Foundational raw food recipes
- Nut and seed milks
- Pastas and Noodles with vegetables
- Rice substitutes
- Superfood boosters
- Wholefood desserts without processed flours or sugars
- Three course raw food demonstration, hands-on and tasting activities (menu is subjected to change)
- You will taste all the dishes and we complete the workshop with a Q&A session.
What to bring:
- Something to write on
- An open mind
What we provide:
- A mighty good time
Check out latest workshops on Straits Road Kitchen Facebook page.0